miércoles, 3 de noviembre de 2010



To do list before die:

- Fall finally and completely in love for someone who actually worths it.
- Sing along on the street.
- Dance along on the street.
- Tell him what how feel abaut our thing.
- Smile at myself on the mirror and believe me beatiful.
- Erase no-needed persons of my life.
- Travel to NYC.
- Party 'til sunraising and arrive home 9 pm.
- Don't be scared to say what I feel or think --> In any topic with anyone.
- Always stand up for what I believe.
- Be more mind-organized.
- Run ! .. like I mean it.
- Re-start gym.
- Study design.
- Stop buying really high heels.
- Kiss a lot, people who I love.
- Vacations with friends.
- Stop breaking things.. of any kind.
- Sleep less, live more.
- Going to any show -that I like - that are on staduims.
- Modeling.
- Accept to have a photoshoot.
- Make love (with him) and not sex.
- Publish a book.
- Wear short shorts.
- Be able to stay under the sun for more than one hour without getting bored.
- Not being ashamed of my body.
- Keep my good friends close.
- Move OUT from my house, and if it's possibly from my city.
- Have a really nice well-paid job.
- Finish high school.
- Start college, and don't drop out.
- Start learning how tu saw !
- Learn another languague.
- Don't lose touch with girls from english class.
- Stop comparing myself with anyone else.
- Make him, to fall for me --> at the right time.
- Go to a football match.
- Go to singing classes.
- Buy all the CD's of The Killers.
- Became a real fan of a band.
- Have a favourite writer.
- Be myself all the time that goes trough my watch.
- Always keep my changing-moods

- Remember all my fucking happy moments !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario